Quick update for anyone still reading this. I'm more or less moving over to my shiny new (and comfortably familiar-looking) blog at http://woodentoothfactory.blogspot.com/, which will be the place for more polished and less off-the-cuff pieces of work. There may be plans for an even nicer and better laid out, real, honest-to-goodness website at some point, but I'm still thinking that through.
What I really want to say right now, though, is that as of Saturday I will be jetting off to Japan for almost 3 weeks. I have no idea what internet connections or accessibility will be like, but if at all possible, I will attempt to write a couple of posts, with hopefully lovely pictures, to make you all super jealous. This is the plan. We'll see how it works out.
What I really want to say right now, though, is that as of Saturday I will be jetting off to Japan for almost 3 weeks. I have no idea what internet connections or accessibility will be like, but if at all possible, I will attempt to write a couple of posts, with hopefully lovely pictures, to make you all super jealous. This is the plan. We'll see how it works out.
Comments