The eagle-eyed among you might have noticed I've changed the layout of my blog again. The 'dynamic templates' blogger offered me were very snazzy and swish, but not particularly suited to posts with absolutely no pictures whatsoever. And, to be honest, it's bothered me for a while, but not enough to do anything about it. But now I'm pushing for a blog at work, and we're starting to think about things like layout (since I want that blog to actually be engaging and exciting), I've decided I can't put up with the layout any more.
In other news, I'm looking at throwing my money at some unsuspecting camera vendor in the near future, so maybe my blog will start having pictures on it. In fact, executive decision, I'm going to put a pitcure up right now. Hold on while I figure out how to do this...
Well, that was easier than I expected. Here's a lily from the parrot park on Tenerife, which I snapped during holidays a few years ago.
...that picture would have worked really well with the old blog template...
In other news, I'm looking at throwing my money at some unsuspecting camera vendor in the near future, so maybe my blog will start having pictures on it. In fact, executive decision, I'm going to put a pitcure up right now. Hold on while I figure out how to do this...
Well, that was easier than I expected. Here's a lily from the parrot park on Tenerife, which I snapped during holidays a few years ago.
...that picture would have worked really well with the old blog template...
Comments