In aid of keeping my new year's resolution to write more, I'm turning my blog into an airing place for my writing. I'll stick bits up here every now and then, whenever I remember or have something new. It'd be nice if anyone who reads it comments as well, since that's the only way I'm going to improve. Be nitpicky, be nice, be nasty (well, not too nasty), but please don't be silent.
Of course, I've already learnt that no one comments on anything anyway, so if you don't want to write anything, then don't. I won't get terribly upset and die and come back to haunt you. Promise.
Fingers crossed, I'll have something up by next week, but since most of my attempts at interneting have been fairly catastrophic recently, don't count on it. Not that you were, of course...
Of course, I've already learnt that no one comments on anything anyway, so if you don't want to write anything, then don't. I won't get terribly upset and die and come back to haunt you. Promise.
Fingers crossed, I'll have something up by next week, but since most of my attempts at interneting have been fairly catastrophic recently, don't count on it. Not that you were, of course...
Comments