Come next May, I'll be able to add someplace new to my list of places visited - Las Vegas! I've butted in on my parent's holiday, which is probably rude, but I don't care because there's a load of Cirque du Soleil shows on, and I'd kick myself if I didn't go. So, saving up the pennies for the casinos.
Still looking for a new place - not long now until my contract runs out, so I can't hang about. Good news, though: I got confirmation of a pay rise, coming into effect sometime around now, and backdated to April (or mid-August for me, since I only started work then), which is going to make me £900 better off a year. I also got a cheque for £210 from Forster Hall, which was unexpected, so I feel particularly well-off at the moment. I'm sure that'll pass...
Not much more to say. Still getting muddy and cold at work when I'm out, or crazy(er) when I'm in the office. On a final note, though, I have to advise anyone who's read this far and is still awake to go to www.freerice.com. It uses up my hour on the internet quite nicely, preventing me from doing anything useful, and it's in a good cause. Which is nice.
Still looking for a new place - not long now until my contract runs out, so I can't hang about. Good news, though: I got confirmation of a pay rise, coming into effect sometime around now, and backdated to April (or mid-August for me, since I only started work then), which is going to make me £900 better off a year. I also got a cheque for £210 from Forster Hall, which was unexpected, so I feel particularly well-off at the moment. I'm sure that'll pass...
Not much more to say. Still getting muddy and cold at work when I'm out, or crazy(er) when I'm in the office. On a final note, though, I have to advise anyone who's read this far and is still awake to go to www.freerice.com. It uses up my hour on the internet quite nicely, preventing me from doing anything useful, and it's in a good cause. Which is nice.
Comments